Hair Centre SalonSpa (Pell City)

You cannot place a price on how they make you feel. There are a few times in my life where I have felt pretty. But today, I felt beautiful. The Hollises and company really made me shine and it was better than I dared to dream it could be. They took someone who didn't know who she could be and gave her wings.

My color is so rich and dynamic and my cut just makes me feel really vibrant. The staff come from all walks of life and nationalities and are so down to earth. I find it so interesting to talk to them and see the world through their eyes.

I was so impressed with the father, Jimmy Hollis, that he remembered me from so very long ago when I had moved away. And it was just a ridiculous amount of riches in the small touches offered complimentary from a hand massage, to a back rub, to tea or whatever your poison and alas, I forgot to dive into the cake. I ask you, how exciting a place must be to distract moi' from nibbling fresh cake. LOL!Anyways, not to dissuade anyone from a commute to Birmingham. But, if you find yourself in St. Clair or surrounding counties, this place is a gift and I have truly found a home there.

Well done Hair Centre Salonspa and all my love and gratitude to the staff. I cannot stop smiling and looking at myself with awe and wonder.

Thank you for that.

Kathleen Smith

No comments: