Blue Velvet Salon (Mountain Brook)

Some stylists just know. They know you really don't have any idea what you hair "should" look like - and they know that what you're used to is all wrong.

Unfortunately, most of the time your stylist says "trust me", you're headed for big trouble. But, if you're lucky, you might be sitting in the chair of a stylist who actually does know better. If this happens, hang on to that stylist like your life depended on it. Because it does - bad hair leads to premature death (seriously, I read that somewhere...on the Internet).

Cherie at Blue Velvet Salon is one of those in "the know".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachelle at Blue Velvet is also one of those in "the know." She is the owner and I've been going to her for about six months now. I was an incessant stylist-jumper until I met Rachelle. Now I'm staying put and it feels so good. She is excellent with color and her cuts are right on. I get compliments on the brilliant sheen of blonde she concocted for me all the time. I would recommend her to anyone.

Anonymous said...

Cherie is amazing. I have never had so many compliments on my hair color and style. EVERYONE loves it! I put myself into her hands and she just went to it-she knew exactly what I needed.
I highly recommend her!