Sanctuary stylist Shaun Thomas (Homewood)

We sent a few folks to Shaun at Sanctuary in Homewood and received some nice feedback...

My experience at the Sanctuary with Shaun was wonderful....What a great salon...No doubt I will be returning to him for many years to come...I have already recommended him to everyone I know...I now have a great new stylist....What a relief! Erin S.

The people there were so nice.... the salon was down to earth and it was like a piece of heaven dropped right down here in Alabama. Plush couches and drinks available--earth-colored environment to put you at ease--Shaun was wonderful and made me feel so comfortable about my hair and what I wanted to do with it. At the end--I did not want to leave the chair.... I just wanted him to keep on blowing my hair away... I definitely made an appointment to come back! This place is the PLACE for anyone to get their hair cut or colored--trust me, you will NOT be disappointed! Shannon R.

No comments: