Personal Touch (Columbiana)

Yes, this one is in Columbiana. Where's that? Why would I want to drive all the way out there? Just read on...(review courtesy of SupaFly Melissa A.)

Ok, so I have always gone to expensive salons and thought that the more expensive, the better (or the more "uppity the salon, the better stylist you have"). I have paid as much as $300 in the recent past for pretty simple highlights and a cut that I didn't like. After reeling from this experience, I complimented someone's hair and asked where she went. (She was a gorgeous pharmaceutical sales rep with perfect hair). She told me that she too, had tried all of the expensive salons but she found someone she loved in Columbiana and now I too love how she does my hair. The place is called "Personal Touch". The building is anything but posh and you will be surprised when you walk in - it looks like a typical small-town, Southern "beauty-shop" but Wendy (Bolan) does an excellent job! The price is amazing - I cannot believe all I get done for under $100 (usually it's between $75-$85 for a foil - two colors, cut, style, and eyebrow wax). My pharmaceutical sales rep friend said that many of her doctor clients have started sending their wives there as well :)

Personal Touch
120 Old Highway 25 W
Columbiana, AL 35051
(205) 669-9284

No comments: