Sanctuary stylist Richard Blair (Homewood)

Lots of praise for Sanctuary's newest addition - Richard Blair! Check out these testimonials...

My appointment was last Saturday and it was WONDERFUL! Richard was marvelous--great conversation, great personality, I completely felt comfortable with him and trusted him with my "do"! He added some color to my sad, natural brown I was sportin'. I feel much more professional, stylish and ready for the summer! Oh, btw, Richard wanted to make sure everyone knows he's not one of those "froo-froo stylists" just because he's from NY. :) He was very down to earth and personable. I will definitely be returning to him for my next visit to the salon. Taylor P.

I went last week and Richard was great! He was the first person to ever actually give me a really great cut. I have very thin fine hair and normally everyone just cuts my hair in a plain "bob". I will definitely be going back. The Sanctuary is very relaxing and up scale but with a staff that is friendly! I would highly recommend it to anyone and already have to my friends. Susan M.

I went and saw Richard a few weeks ago - he was fabulous and so is Sanctuary! He updated my 'do exactly how I wanted it, and I plan on going back to see him in a few weeks. The staff seemed very friendly and the salon has a wonderfully hip, but laid back, atmosphere - very comfortable! Rose K.

I got a cut and highlights, and Richard did a fab job. The atmosphere is great at Sanctuary, they serve juice and water, which is nice. I would love to have a glass of wine while waiting and getting my hair cut/highlighted, though. It is just a nice feeling being pampered and relaxing! Thank you very much! I am a beautiful young woman again! Brandy G.

I just wanted to send a HUGE thank you for introducing me to Richard at Sanctuary. I bounded in two weeks ago with my gift certificate in hand and had a wonderful experience! The salon itself, as you know, is beautiful and everyone was very friendly. I met Richard and he immediately consulted with me on what we were to do with my short locks. The was definitely work to be done to correct the problem I had going on in the back of my hair from having the "Locks of Love" pony tail cut off! I even let him color my naturally blonde (though dull from winter) locks for the first time in my life and it was fabulous! Jennifer S.

Richard was amazing. When I had gotten to Sanctuary, he was waiting on me and came and sat down beside me to talk. I had an idea about what I wanted but then he sat and started flipping through a magazine and we found the look. I got a haircut like Courtney Cox's, tapered edge look. He was VERY thorough and did both wet and dry cutting. I would recommend him to anyone! He shared some very neat styling tips with me too! I already have two upcoming appointments with him. Thanks for giving me this opportunity. I am very pleased with my cut and my new stylist. Laura S.

SO NICE I WENT TWICE. My stylist, Richard Blair, and the other Sanctuary staff make a salon visit very pleasant. Two weeks after my haircut, I went back for more services and plan to schedule the next visit soon. Tania A.

This past Saturday, I went for a cut and style with Richard at Sanctuary. While I am still adjusting to the cut (shorter than anything I’ve had since 2nd grade, and I still cannot style it like he did, despite his showing me more than once,) I really liked Richard. He is down to earth and really listens to what you have to say; he will do what is right for you, not just what he likes to do. Because I was the last appointment of the day, he truly spent time with me and tried to show me how to style my hair, (despite my telling him I knew I couldn’t replicate it.) It was definitely an enjoyable experience. Oh, the shampooist was wonderful to, taking into consideration that I have a very tender scalp and neck. Karen W.

It was a great experience! the stuff there was very nice, they offered something to drink, the shampooing was combined with a massage of the head... absolutely great! And the haircut as well is fantastic - i really love it! Richard is really worth the money - of course this time I got it for free, but I'll definitely stay his client... forever!!! Actually, i already send my husband to him last week - with the same result: a great haircut received in a great atmosphere. Nicole H.

No comments: